- Currency info will now be displayed in the printout of the invoice/order/transaction. Moreover, extra columns (image, remarks) appear according to transaction type and user requirements.
- Export options will be changed so that the PDF export (printout) will include more content in a single page in reports (will print in landscape mode).
- Transactions/orders will include extra transaction options so that the transaction form may display -or not- certain columns.
- The tutorial will be extended to cover transaction, PO/SO and user creation. This will definitely make megaventory modules easier to understand.
- Dashboard link visibility is controlled by permissions and the dashboard will be made available to all not only administrators.
- The issue-bug of Chrome and Safari browsers while issuing orders/transactions is fixed.
- Two extra fields in the order list/transaction list (total value and total quantity per order) will be added.
- Megaventory will redirect logged out users to the requested page instead of the home page
- Graphs are now included and populated in the reports. Separate graph pages have been taken out.
- A feature will be included to break the Y axis by scale breaks so as to remove useless space that appears when values have a significant difference in magnitude.
This is the company blog for megaventory, an online software that helps small businesses that buy, sell and manufacture physical products to manage sales, purchasing, manufacturing and inventory. We blog about new features and updates but also about enterprise software, small businesses, cloud computing and the industry in general.
Monday, October 19, 2009
A sneak peek of whats to come in version 0.99b
Here we are again with a sneak peek of what will be included in megaventory 0.99b (seems we're really afraid to move on to version 1.0!). The upgrade is scheduled for Sunday 25th Oct.