We have been silent in the blog lately but that does not mean we are not active in megaventory. In fact it is quite the opposite: we are so busy developing megaventory that we do not find time to blog! Below you will find some of the major features of versions 2.1, 2.2 and the last 2.3 :
- A new splash-screen (homepage) has been designed. The login page has been transferred to a clean separate page without images & brand logo
- The live demo pages are now directly accessible from the menu (no typing is required)
- All images have been added to an image sprite to increase the megaventory response time
- All Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) files have been merged to one file to increase he megaventory response/loading time
- A backup number restriction has been set to restrict users from taking an indefinite number of backups
- All grids and reports are now exportable by a single click in the associated export filetype button
- The product Import now includes a default supplier and a product category column
- More Product attribute columns have been added to the On-Hand availability page
- When a new user is set-up by the administrator, the system can automatically email the new user with his/her username and password
- The Transaction/Order/Invoice form has been completely redesigned to speed up the form filling process (60-80% faster data entry)
- The drilldown details of reports have been made customizable (columns may be added) and exportable
- A calendar filter has been added in reports. Users can now filter by Current Month, Previous Month and Today.
- The report graph has been made exportable in PDF,Excel & Image (png) formats
- A new searchbox has been added in the dashboard page. It quickly fetches SKU related information (availability and Orders/Transactions) from the database.
- The User Permissions page has been improved in terms of usability and speed.
- When the user selects Location and Supplier/Client, prior to an Order or a Transaction, a business workflow image gets populated automatically to assist the user in understanding the options chosen
Next but not last, we will be very busy developing a manufacturing related module (Work Order from raw materials to produce finished goods) during the holiday season. We’ll keep you updated on that!
Kostis is the Megaventory CEO.