It’s time to announce yet another upgrade that has taken place here at Megaventory HQ. Starting the past week you’ll be seeing lots of new goodies around here. Here’s a sample of the highlights:
1. We have another localization out: Arabic is now among the languages officially supported by Megaventory!
|Arabic interface in Megaventory|
If you’re a native speaker or just more confident in working with Arabic, just go to Admin and click Localize Megaventory. From the drop down menu at the top left choose Arabic and Megaventory will instantly be even more user-friendly for you.
Note of course that if you want to keep certain terms untranslated – or according to your custom needs, you’re free to do so and tailor Megaventory exactly as you want to.
2. A new version of our Magento extension Inventory Management for Multiple Locations is out. We’re already at version 2.1 and that includes:
- auto sync of custom product attributes
- auto sync of stock alert levels
- code optimization, bug fixing and interface improvements
3. The good old Megaventory search has also received an upgrade. It now supports filling in multiple fields and finding a search result covering all criteria by the click of single button. That way it’s much faster and efficient and saves users of waiting time for individual searches to filter their results.
|The improved search interface in lists|
4. Finally, we’ve implemented a significant technology upgrade by means of which of Megaventory is now faster and easier to integrate with third-party services. As a result you should expect to see soon more value being added to our service by combining it with other products. But more of that in the coming weeks…
That’s all for now – stay tuned for more upgrades soon!
Dimitris Athanasiadis oversees Operations and Customer Relations in Megaventory.