Megaventory is the web startup that changes the everyday life of employees in commercial businesses. It does this by offering a complete, flexible, and state-of-the-art, cloud ERP application which can meet all the business needs of a company.
Every day, hundreds of employees use our application to process customer orders, replenish and monitor their inventory, and manage the company’s production and reporting. Megaventory is one of the first startups offering Software as a Service ERP and has managed to establish itself in the global ranking with customers in more than 40 countries organically and without external borrowing or venture capital financing.
What Are We Looking For?
We are interested in employing and educating a pre-graduate within a programming internship position who will actively set up and manage these initiatives under our guidance. The internship can be carried out within a school or European Union / Erasmus+ funding program or by covering its costs by Megaventory Inc. The trainee will be employed at the Greece offices of the company in Athens near the metro station.
What Are The Qualifications?
- Adequate knowledge of .NET / C# or equivalent such as Java, Ruby, or other OOP language
- Adequate knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with AJAX and related frameworks (JQuery)
- Familiarity with version control (GitHub)
- Familiarity with an IDE (preferably Visual Studio)
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Familiarity with additional frameworks, APIs, SDKs, and any other related technologies
- Previous development of software either for academic or professional projects
- Certification or attendance of relevant online courses (Udemy, Coursera, TreeHouse, etc)
- Developing functionalities within Megaventory’s main software and adding new features to it
- Developing Megaventory software integrations with third-party software via API
- Testing the Megaventory software before it’s pushed to production and becomes available to the paying client base
- Creating and optimizing the sites surrounding the main web application (e.g. the Blog, Partners, API, and other microsites)
You can find an indicative list of the currently available tasks outlined in more detail here.
What To Expect and What Are The Benefits?
- A strong prospect of further cooperation beyond the internship timeframe
- Thorough candidate evaluation across multiple levels before the internship begins
- Acquiring practical and directly marketable knowledge and experience
- Apply your academic background on real-life situations.
- Support and guidance from the Megaventory Team towards the successful completion of the internship
- Collaboration with other professionals in the field and networking
- Feedback along the tasks you perform
- Experience in collaboration with companies from around the world
- Use of modern tools and methodologies
- Flexible working hours with emphasis on results
- Obvious and immediate impact of the work done on the company’s global customer base
- Work in a pleasant and professional environment in the most beautiful country in the world 🙂
- Megaventory Overall GlassDoor Rating – 4.9 out of 5
You can also take a look at our front-end programming internship here.
*Failure to include the position code in the subject will result in your application not being considered.