This page is dedicated to those who want to enrich our blog with their content by writing a guest post for us. If you are looking to write about us on your website here’s where you need to go for more details: Megaventory Newsroom.
Megaventory is a cloud-based inventory management software that aims at medium-sized enterprises handling some sort of physical stock – including manufacturing companies, wholesalers, retailers, importers, franchisors/franchisees, and more.
The Megaventory client base consists of different industries:
- Food & Beverage
- and many others…
Our number 1 priority is to create valuable content for our clients to benefit them in practice. On top of that, we want to drive engagement and empower our audience.
So if you think you can share an article providing useful and relevant material for these target groups, you are more than welcome to leave a positive footprint on the Megaventory community!
First things first, before making a mutually beneficial match, there are some rules to be met! 🙂
First of all…
We do not accept nor provide paid posts or any form of excessive self-promotion on our blog. This also includes buying, selling, or trading links that appear in your written post. Only use links to support your writing. We reserve the right to delete any links we think are too promotional.
Make content relevant
Before suggesting your ideas on what content to write for us, make sure you meet all the below-mentioned points. An excellent article in our eyes is:
- Interesting to read
- Easy to read and understand
Other things to keep in mind:
- A minimum of 1000 words
- Include examples
- Keep your sentences and paragraphs short and to the point
- Maintain a friendly conversational tone
- Proofread your content and run it through Grammarly, Hemingway, or a similar app before submission
- Be open to accepting and improving upon the changes suggested after the review
- (We reserve the right to correct any grammatical errors and format for SEO and readability. We will format the article to match the style of our blog.)
⚠️We believe that high-quality content is essential for the success of our blog and as such, we do not accept content that has been generated by artificial intelligence.
Examples of topic ideas to use when you write for us
Blog posts addressing specific issues that our customers might experience are the most appreciated and valuable! Here are some topic examples you may get inspirited by:
- X Striking E-commerce Management Tips
- Top Integrations Every Retailer Must Have With Inventory Management Software
- X Ways to Get the Most Out of Inventory Management Software For Your Manufacturing Business
- How to Stay on Top of The Competition with Cost-efficient Inventory Management Software?
- Extraordinary Strategies to Boost your Supply Chain Activities
- Must-Do’s to Enhance Your Online Customers’ Journey
- X Exclusive Marketing Ideas to Grow Your B2B Business
- Ultimate Guide to Increase Fashion Retailer’s Profit Margins
- Electronics Industry trends for 202X
Please keep in mind that these titles are just examples. You can quickly paraphrase them or make edits on your own regarding industries our customers are coming from.
If you have something else in mind, please share your ideas with us! We are curious and open-minded 🙂
Links and Call-To-Actions
- Make sure you link to credible, up-to-date sources
- Be aware that we reserve the right to include CTAs to Megaventory’s publicly available content
- Don’t cite our competitors and/or use any irrelevant promotional links to websites – they will be removed
- Please use at least one image
- Make sure it’s appropriately licensed and/or attributed (Pexels is your friend)
- Please pick something that isn’t too stock-photo-y
How to approach us
- Research our site and audience
- Pick a topic – or come up with your own
- Pick an audience/industry you can make the topic relevant for
- Reach out to us with your idea (to make sure it’s not already being worked on by someone)
- Once we agree on the idea, flesh it out in bullet points
- Send the bullet points so we confirm with you the content matches our standards
- Write the post as soon as we give you a go signal
What each side gets
What the guest blogger gets:
- Attention from our audience
- Sharing and mentioning on our social media sites
- A spot of promotion on our monthly newsletter (subject to availability)
- One do-follow self-serving link
What Megaventory expects to get:
- Full disclosure of the purpose you’re contributing to our blog
- Quality content for our audience
A mention of your post to any site or social media you’re affiliated with would also be more than welcome so we can also benefit from:
- Brand awareness in an independent and fresh audience
- Direct traffic to our blog
- One do-follow link to us for SEO purposes
Ready to pitch us your awesome content?
In case of any queries, please contact us at email@example.com