Megaventory is the web startup that changes the everyday life of employees in commercial businesses. It does this by offering a complete, flexible, and state-of-the-art, cloud ERP application which can meet all the business needs of a company.
Every day, hundreds of employees use our application to process customer orders, replenish and monitor their inventory, and manage the company’s production and reporting. Megaventory is one of the first startups offering Software as a Service ERP and has managed to establish itself in the global ranking with customers in more than 40 countries organically and without external borrowing or venture capital financing.
What Are We Looking For?
We are interested in employing and educating a pre-graduate within an internship position who will actively set up and manage these initiatives under our guidance. The internship can be carried out within a school or European Union / Erasmus+ funding program or by covering its costs by Megaventory Inc. The trainee will be employed at the Greece offices of the company in Athens near the metro station.
What Are The Qualifications?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in HR or related field.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with copywriting and content creation
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Excellent English language skills both written and orally
- Certification or attendance of relevant (online) courses or seminars
- Knowledge of HR-related trends and best practices
- Helping with the design and implementation of onboarding and training sessions.
- Supervising all onboarding, talent management, and recruitment processes.
- Coordinate various HR projects, such as meetings, seminars, training and surveys)
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Overseeing administrative functions
- Ensure the well-being of all employees – working for their work-life balance, great career opportunities and inclusion.
What Are The Benefits of The HR Internship?
- Thorough candidate evaluation across multiple levels before the internship begins
- Acquiring practical knowledge and experience
- Apply your academic background on real-life situations
- Support and guidance from the Megaventory Team toward the successful completion of the internship
- Collaboration with other professionals in the field and networking
- Feedback along the tasks you perform
- Experience in collaboration with companies from around the world
- Use of modern tools and methodologies
- Flexible working hours with emphasis on results
- Work in a pleasant and professional environment in the most beautiful country in the world 🙂
- Megaventory Overall GlassDoor Rating – 4.9 out of 5
*Failure to include the position code in the subject will result in your application not being considered.