Shopify is an eCommerce platform that helps businesses move their operations online. With Shopify, a business can sell everywhere through its website, social media, and online marketplaces. Also, typically such eCommerce platforms provide some built-in tools to help companies create, execute and analyze digital marketing campaigns. What about the inventory management app to integrate your Shopify store?
To manage efficiently the inventory of your business, you can connect your Shopify account with Megaventory. Let’s analyze why integrating Megaventory with your Shopify store will be a reason for scaling up the progress of your business.
Features of The Integration
- First of all, all the orders that are created in Shopify are transferred to Megaventory as approved. The orders that are fulfilled in Shopify are bound in Shopify and Megaventory too.
- After the order creation, you can fulfill it within Megaventory and our inventory management app will inform your Shopify store about the approval of the order. Alternatively, the order can be fulfilled through Shopify.
- Megaventory provides stock information to your Shopify store. When the orders have been created through Shopify, it automatically marks the orders to Megaventory as fulfilled.
- Furthermore, You can integrate Megaventory with more than one Shopify store. The significant part here is that the fulfillment of an order from one Shopify store automatically updates the stock of all the other stores.
Benefits of Integrating Megaventory With Shopify
There are a lot of benefits that your business can take advantage of from this integration.
Order Fulfillment Improvements
- To begin with, duplicate orders are avoided because the stock displays the products automatically as reserved on both platforms. In other words, the people that handle the orders of the company will have adequate information on the available stock. This leads to easier order fulfillment and to the elimination of human errors.
Enhancement of Workflow
- As mentioned, Megaventory notifies Shopify about the stock availability. This means that if different teams are managing the Megaventory and Shopify stores, both of them will have all the information that they may need about the stock availability. This improves workflow and saves time by reducing internal communication for order and stock information.
- In addition, Megaventory’s integration provides the ability to mark orders from Shopify to Megaventory as fulfilled. This means that there is significant flexibility in managing the fulfillment process.
Advancement of Customer Experience
- The customer satisfaction levels will increase while the chances of approving two orders of the same product while having insufficient stock, will decrease.
- Because Megaventory informs Shopify about the order’s approval, the client receives an email informing him about the order’s status and giving him complete control over its tracking.
Who Is This Integration For?
Companies that design, assemble, and service electronic products. These products consist of materials, parts, components, subassemblies, and other equipment.
Companies that design, distribute and sell functional or decorative objects of household equipment.
Companies that design, distribute, and sell infrastructure of any mechanical component such as machinery, solar panels, cabling, construction materials, etc.
Companies that design and retail clothes, footwear, and fashion accessories.
Start with the Shopify – Inventory Management Connection
The connection with Shopify typically works based on one of two scenarios:
Also, find further information about this integration in general in our Knowledge Base.
Do you have any questions about this?
Book a free, no strings attached chat with us to learn how the Megaventory team can help.
What About The Maintenance of the Integration?
Υou can find multiple helpful articles in the “Integration to Shopify” field to further optimize using the connection.
It’s Up To You
All in all, it is obvious why integrating Megaventory with ShipStation for your eCommerce store will be beneficial for your business. This connection will run effectively while it will save you time, improve the operations of your business, and increase the levels of customer satisfaction. In addition, your order fulfillment process will become easier and more flexible. To get started, select one of the choices below!