Megaventory is the web startup that changes the everyday life of employees in commercial businesses. It does this by offering a complete, flexible, and state-of-the-art, cloud ERP application which can meet all the business needs of a company.
Every day, hundreds of employees use our application to process customer orders, replenish and monitor their inventory, and manage the company’s production and reporting. Megaventory is one of the first startups offering Software as a Service ERP and has managed to establish itself in the global ranking with customers in more than 40 countries organically and without external borrowing or venture capital financing.
What Are We Looking For?
We are interested in employing and educating a pre-graduate within a technical sales internship position who will actively set up and manage these initiatives under our guidance. The internship can be carried out within a school or European Union / Erasmus+ funding program or by covering its costs by Megaventory Inc. The trainee will be employed at the Greece offices of the company in Athens near the metro station.
What Are The Qualifications?
- Excellent English language skills both written and orally
- Good copywriting skills
- Adequate knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Familiarization with internet concepts and technologies (API, XML, JSON, FTP, etc)
- Professional, methodical attitude
- Ability to operate autonomously and by taking ownership
- Prior experience in sales and communication
- Basic knowledge of CRM software
- Basic knowledge of operating e-commerce software (eg anything from WordPress, Magento, Shopify, or equivalent)
- Basic knowledge of SEM (PPC, bidding, ranking, κλπ)
- Basic knowledge of image editing software (eg Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Attend calls with clients and leads from various countries worldwide
- Contribution to understanding and documenting the requirements of clients and leads
- Communication with clients and leads via email, phone, and live chat for clarifications and support
- Updating and evolving our CRM
- Contribution to the preparatory work required before a lead can become a client (eg data entry, account configuration, customization, etc)
- Combination of existing tools to cover the needs of clients and leads
- Communication with existing clients to explore needs and identify upsell opportunities
- Generate additional channels to attract new leads and clients
- Creation of supportive material (text, case studies, videos, etc)
- Contribution to the sales funnel optimization
You can also see what previous employees and interns had to say about working with us at Glassdoor!
What To Expect and What Are The Benefits?
How will you benefit from the technical sales internship?
- A strong prospect of further cooperation beyond the internship timeframe
- Thorough candidate evaluation across multiple levels before the internship begins
- Acquiring practical and directly marketable knowledge and experience
- Apply your academic background on real-life situations.
- Support and guidance from the Megaventory Team towards the successful completion of the internship
- Collaboration with other professionals in the field and networking
- Feedback along the tasks you perform
- Experience in collaboration with companies from around the world
- Use of modern tools and methodologies
- Flexible working hours with emphasis on results
- Obvious and immediate impact of the work done on the entire customer base
- Work in a pleasant and professional environment in the most beautiful country in the world 🙂
- Megaventory Overall GlassDoor Rating – 4.9 out of 5