QuickBooks Online is one of the best accounting platforms for small and medium businesses. With that platform, a company has the ability to track all the bank and credit card transactions while also having full control of the business’s income and expenses. Have you thought of integrating your QuickBooks Online account with the best inventory management software?
To manage your company’s inventory stock, you can link your QuickBooks Online account with Megaventory! Let’s dive into the reasons why integrating Megaventory with your QuickBooks Online account can help your company grow.
Key Features of The Integration
The best inventory management software for QuickBooks Online is Megaventory! Why do we say so? Because with this extension you will enable all the inventory management features you need to scale up your business! Let’s dive into the key aspects:
- Our extension connects Megaventory’s Products and QuickBook’s Online products, items, and services. Specifically, when the user creates a product in Megaventory, an item with the same information is created automatically on QuickBooks Online.
- Also, it connects Megaventory’s production orders with your QuickBooks Online account. This means that when a production order is issued and processed in Megaventory, your Quickbooks Online account will be updated automatically.
- The extension connects the Megaventory Clients and the QuickBooks customers.
- Regarding your suppliers, when the user creates a supplier in Megaventory, a vendor with the same information is automatically created in QuickBooks and vice-versa.
How Will You Benefit From This Extension?
By linking QuickBooks Online with Megaventory, the information about your products, clients, and suppliers is automatically created in both apps. Since the data need only to be entered once, you can save man-hours and increase efficiency.
2. Organized Workflow
Since the stock and cost information is automatically transferred from one app to the other, all users have access to the same data. This helps in the improvement of the workflow because users have all the information gathered on both platforms.
3. Multiple Accounting Inventory Valuation Methods
Megaventory follows the weighted average cost calculation while QuickBooks Online follows FIFO calculations. That way you have the ability to calculate your business’ costs with two different methods.
4. Multiple Locations Stock Tracking
Megaventory also provides tracking of your stock in multiple locations – something that isn’t a particularly strong point for QuickBooks Online. Similarly, as different people are associated with different locations and roles it is possible to set different user permissions for such purposes. This can significantly boost the functionality of the extension with QuickBooks Online.
Is your company ready to benefit from Megaventory’s features? Start your free trial now!
Who Is This Integration For?
Because of the versatility of Quickbooks’s Online accounting features, this extension is ideal for all company profiles and all industries.
Retail or wholesale businesses handling apparel, electronics, hardware, furniture, etc.
Businesses that need to track manufacturing (also in scenarios where bundling products together is necessary)
Business systems in which an established company (known as a franchisor) sells its products, goods,, or services under its brand name.
Distribution companies that buy products in order to resell them for a profit to a retailer or a customer.
Time To Integrate Megaventory With QuickBooks Online
We know that you’ve been searching for the best inventory management software for QuickBooks Online but after reading this article we’re pretty sure that you found it! If you want your company to upgrade its automation processes, improve its workflow, save valuable time and take advantage of the multiple accounting inventory valuation methods then connect Megaventory with QuickBooks Online!
What Are The Next Steps?
Now that you’ve decided to move forward with the integration you have two options:
A. Booking a Demo
You can book a demo with Megaventory’s team and you’ll get:
- A demonstration of the product
- Instructions on how to enable the extension and how the data will be synced
- Confirm Megaventory is a fit for your business requirements!
B. Starting a Free Trial
You can start your own free trial of the Megaventory app and you’ll get:
- Instant access to a fully featured account
- The opportunity to navigate the product yourself while also having live support
- Extra help from our extensive knowledge base and in-app step-by-step guides