Here we are again with a sneak peek of what will be included in megaventory 0.99b (seems we’re really afraid to move on to version 1.0!). The upgrade is scheduled for Sunday 25th Oct.
- Currency info will now be displayed in the printout of the invoice/order/transaction. Moreover, extra columns (image, remarks) appear according to transaction type and user requirements.
- Export options will be changed so that the PDF export (printout) will include more content in a single page in reports (will print in landscape mode).
- Transactions/orders will include extra transaction options so that the transaction form may display -or not- certain columns.
- The tutorial will be extended to cover transaction, PO/SO and user creation. This will definitely make megaventory modules easier to understand.
- Dashboard link visibility is controlled by permissions and the dashboard will be made available to all not only administrators.
- The issue-bug of Chrome and Safari browsers while issuing orders/transactions is fixed.
- Two extra fields in the order list/transaction list (total value and total quantity per order) will be added.
- Megaventory will redirect logged out users to the requested page instead of the home page
- Graphs are now included and populated in the reports. Separate graph pages have been taken out.
- A feature will be included to break the Y axis by scale breaks so as to remove useless space that appears when values have a significant difference in magnitude.
Of course, the above list is not complete. We’ll include some more bug corrections and hopefully -if everything goes well- we’ll include a more sophisticated local currency reporting. One more week to go!