We are very happy to announce the release of megaventory v1.1. This release mainly introduces transaction types with specific behavior, design improvements and a feature to email a transaction/order to an email recipient. As usual, we fix some bugs. Here is the list:
- New Feature: New Transaction types:
- Goods Transfer (Reduces Stock from one Inventory Location and Adds stock to another Inventory Location. Can be edited or deleted.)
- Warehouse Receipt (Adds Stock without Updating Product Costs. Once its status is set to Invoiced, it must be bounded to a Purchase Invoice. Can be edited or deleted and the associated Purchase Invoice will be edited or deleted automatically.)
- Consignment Note (Reduces Stock without Updating Product Revenues. Once its status is set to Invoiced, it must be bounded to a Sales Invoice. Can be edited or deleted and the associated Sales Invoice will be edited or deleted automatically.)
- Purchase Invoice (Does not Affect Stock – Updates Product Costs. Cannot be issued independently but is bounded to a Warehouse Receipt having status set to Invoiced. Can be deleted. Can be edited only by editing the associated Warehouse Receipt.)
- Sales Invoice (Does not Affect Stock – Updates Product Revenues. Cannot be issued independently but is bounded to a Consignment Note having status set to Invoiced. Can be deleted. Can be edited only by editing the associated Consignment Note.)
- New Feature: Emailing of transactions and order
- The emailing of transactions and orders has now benn made possible. Users can send transactions and orders by email to a recipient and may choose to send a copy of the email to themselves.
- New design: Form editing
- A new design is introduced when adding/editing products, product categories, transaction types, supplier/clients, inventory locations and users
- New design: Transaction Form
- A new design is introduced in the transactions/order form.
- New Feature: Existing SKUs (next SKU suggestion)
- When the user inserts a new product in megaventory, the system returns all similar SKUs already used in the autocomplete form so the user can select the next one in turn
- New Feature: Clean login page
- A new page is introduced, where users can use just the login form while all other elements in the page remain hidden.
- Bug Fix: InvoiceMid.aspx
- An exception was thrown in case no transaction was specified at page load.
- Bug Fix: Default.aspx
- The progressbar had an issue when localization was set to separate decimals with the comma character.
- Bug Fix: Report1.aspx(Product Movements), Report2.aspx(Availability Levels), Report3.aspx(Inventory Value), Report4.aspx(Gross Profit), Report5.aspx(Order Report)
- A bug was fixed that prevented the export of the reports to various formats (excel, pdf etc)
That is all for now! Happy MVing!
Kostis is the Megaventory CEO.