With a small delay (version 1.1b went live 10 days ago), we are listing below the new features and fixed bugs of the release of megaventory version 1.1b. This release mainly introduces the addition of discounts and taxes to megaventory inbound/outbound transactions (or PO/SO forms). As usual, we fix some bugs. Here is the list:
- New Page: Taxes.aspx
- A new page is introduced where Taxes and Discounts can be defined. These are available as a drop-down option when creating inbound or outbound transactions or Purchase/Sales Orders.
- New tutorial design:
- A new simplified design is introduced when starting a fresh megaventory account. This shall make the initial process simpler since two options have been removed (Purchase Order & Create new user).Finally, the user has now the option to hide the tutorial.
- New design: Transaction – PO/SO Form
- A new design is introduced in the transactions/order form. The 1st row of the form is now editable by default (user does not have to click to edit the 1st row). We expect this feature to speed up the whole transaction/ordering process.
- New Feature: Report3.aspx (Inventory Value)
- The weight field been added in the inventory value report
- New Feature: Suppliers.aspx
- Two new fields have been introduced: Tax ID and supplier Contact Telephone. Users may now also search their suppliers or clients by those new fields
- Bug Fix: AccountDetails.aspx (Account Profile page)
- Added a field for the telephone number of the megaventory account holder. This also appears in printinvoice.aspx when a goods inbound/outbound transaction (or a SO/PO) is printed or emailed.
- Bug Fix: Warehousestock.aspx
- At page load all items were shown as zero stock. When a postback to the server took place, the stock was appearing normally. This is now fixed
- Bug Fix: Hardcoded value in the Database regarding the date a user has signed up
- A database field that is used to hold the date field of the users sign ups was storing the wrong value. This is now fixed.
- Bug Fix: PrintInvoice.aspx
- The form was appearing distorted in the printout and in the email when a movement type transaction was loaded. This is now fixed.
- The email was appearing distorted when some specific columns were present in the transaction form. This is now fixed.
That is all for the time being. Next scheduled upgrade will take place in 2-3 weeks with some exciting new features!
Kostis is the Megaventory CEO.