just three week after our 0.99 upgrade we introduce a minor upgrade to cover the following issues:
- New Page: Report5.aspx (Order Report)
- Added a pivot table report for better order management and handling
- New Feature: Report1.aspx (Product Movements), Report2aspx (Availability Levels), Report3.aspx (Inventory Value), Report4.aspx (Gross Profit), Report5.aspx (Order Report)
- Added the ability to filter and save reports by current month or today’s data (Report1.aspx, Report4.aspx, Report5.aspx)
- Added the ability to display the report in local currency (Report3.aspx, Report4.aspx, Report5.aspx). More sophisticated local currency reporting will follow in the next MV upgrade 0.99.b
- New Design: Homepage Admin Dashboard
- A more inclusive dashboard has been made available to administrators in the home page and some dashboard design issues have been adressed for better display in lower screen resolutions and mobile devices.
- New Design, Feature and Fix: Inout.aspx
- Feature: A field to display available quantities per SKU when entering a Sales Order or an outbound transaction has been added.
- Fix: The SKU data are correctly inserted in the transaction form if the SKU is edited and inserted without pressing tab or clicking anywhere else in the home page.
- Design: The transaction/order form has been improved in design, making the transaction form more functional
- New feature: Orderlist.aspx
- The checkboxes in the orderlist regarding Open and Fully shipped have been replaced with “Radio Buttons” (Open and Fully shipped are mutually exclusive)
Kostis is the Megaventory CEO.